You must follow our terms and conditions whenever you use, browse, register or place an order with Fancy Crafts. It is your responsibility to know what our latest terms and conditions are.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Use of our website
- Only use our website for lawful reasons.
- Have our approval if you want to buy our products for a business.
- You must not use our website in a way that is against the rights of anyone else, or that stops or limits how it is enjoyed by others.
- We are not to blame for any loss or damage to you for anything that you use on our website.
We own or license all of the rights on our website, which includes copyright.
You can only use, download and print our content for your own personal use or in-house business reasons. We must agree in writing before you can use our content for anything else.
If you do not have our written agreement, you cannot:
- Copy, reproduce, use or deal with any of our website content.
- Modify or share any of our website content for any reason.
- Reproduce, crawl or frame our website from anywhere else.
- Journalists please contact our eCommerce Trading Manager if you would like use our photography or any other content on our website.
You must tell us about any changes to your account information in ‘My Account’. You can also call our Customer Services Team on 07835404881 from Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm or email the Customer Services Team.
We always try to give you the most up-to-date product information but sometimes we do get it wrong.
This can include:
- Not having the right details for the product.
- Different product packaging than shown.
- All our wooden products are delivered unfinished unless specified in the item description.
- Some wooden products may have a charring effect due to the laser cutting process and can be easily removed by light sanding; also there is occasionally a burning smell from the wood due to the laser cut process.
- The wooden finish can vary from item to item as each wood piece is unique and may not have the same grains/styles. However, this is very rare and hard to see with the naked eye.
Changes in the product colour:
This can be caused by differences on your computer screen or device as the actual colour of the product may be different from our website. Some product pages have colour swatches. Please use them as a guide only as they do not show the exact colour of the products.
Showing the wrong amount of stock:
The amount of stock that we show on the website is a guide. We will confirm the amount of stock that we have when we confirm your order.
We may not process your order if we notice that the product information on our website is wrong when you place it.
Where possible we try and have the same prices online, however some prices do differ between from our website and similar market place. Stock may also differ between our website which may continue to hold discontinued stock and our website does stock special online-only products that won’t be stocked.
There is no contract between you and Fancy Crafts when you place an order on our website. We will manage your order only when you have received a confirmation email from us.
Valid promotion codes may be used on Fancycrafts.co.uk. To redeem the discount online, please enter the promotion code on the Basket page. Discounts and promotions online are only valid for orders delivered within the UK. Discounts will not be applied to delivery charges. Discounts and promotions may not be exchanged for cash and are non-transferable. Promotion codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount offer or deal. Promotion codes may only be used once per customer. Fancy Crafts reserves the right to terminate discounts at any time.
We will send you a receipt of your order in an email. Please read and check the details carefully to make sure that they are correct.
If the details are not right, or if you need any help, please contact us our Customer Services team on Insert [Shugz Number] from Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm. Or email the Customer Services Team who will get back to you within 24 hours Monday to Friday. We will need to know any changes to your details before we send your order or it may be delayed or cancelled.
Please see our Delivery Information page for further details.